There are times when you need special services to meet your needs. At Purdue Federal we offer a variety of services to meet your unique circumstances.
Learn more about our specialty services.
Money may be wired to or from your Purdue Federal account. Please follow these instructions and tips.
- Bank name, ABA number and city, state and country; and receiver’s full name, account number and address is required when sending a wire.
- Wire form must be received by Accounting Services no later than 4 p.m. Eastern Time for international and domestic wires in order to be sent the same day. Purdue Federal cannot guarantee the time or date of arrival for a wire once it has left us. Purdue Federal also cannot guarantee when a wire will be received.
- Cost is:
- $5 per incoming domestic wire
- $20 per outgoing domestic wire
- $5 per incoming international wire
- $40 per outgoing international wire
Additional fees may be added to international wires by other institutions handling the transfer.
Note: For international wire transfers, use the ABA number for the Swift Code.
To receive a wire in your Purdue Federal account, please use these instructions:
Receiving Institution Name: Purdue Federal Credit Union
Purdue Federal/ABA Routing Number: 274976067
Address: 1551 Win Hentschel Blvd., West Lafayette, IN 47906
Final Credit To: Member’s Name, Account Number and Address
Foreign Currency Exchange
Members can purchase foreign currency from any Purdue Federal branch, but can only sell foreign currency to the Northwestern Ave. branch. No foreign coins can be bought or sold.
- All orders/sales have a US $5 service fee.
- Shipping fees for orders is US $15 and all orders are shipped to a Purdue Federal branch.
American Express Travelers Cheques
American Express Travelers Cheques protect your money and give you peace-of-mind while you are traveling.
- Easily replaced if they are lost or stolen.
- Nationally and internationally accepted as a form of guaranteed funds.
- Cost is $1 per $100 for one-signature checks and $2 per $100 for two-signature checks.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe Deposit Boxes assure the safety of your valuable papers and possessions.
- Several sizes available.
- Available at Union Street, 26 Crossings and Northwestern Avenue branches.
Notary services are available to certify the signer’s signature and identity.
- Up to three free notary services per day. Cost is $1 each thereafter.