- Edmundson Named Vice President
May 21, 2013 - Purdue Federal has announced the hiring of Kristen Edmundson as vice president of audit and compliance.
- Ranked Second Best Place to Work in Indiana
May 3, 2013 - For the third year in a row, Purdue Federal has been recognized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce as a Best Place to Work in Indiana.
- Purdue Federal 2013 Board Members Elected
April 3, 2013 - Purdue Federal, a member-owned cooperative governed by a nine-member volunteer board of directors, held its 2013 Annual Meeting and board election on Tuesday, April 2, at the Dauch Alumni Center at Purdue University.
- 4th Annual Greater Lafayette Community Shred Day to be Held
April 1, 2013 — Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) will host its fourth annual Community Shred Day from 8 a.m. to noon, on Saturday, April 20, at its Union Street Branch located at 1520 Union Street in Lafayette.
- LaPorte Community Shred Day to be Held
March 29, 2013 — Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) will host a LaPorte Community Shred Day from 10 a.m. to noon, on Saturday, April 13, at its Monroe Street Branch located at 3404 Monroe Street in LaPorte.
- 2013 Annual Meeting to be Held
March 21, 2013 - Purdue Federal will hold its 2013 Annual Meeting at 5:30 p.m., on Tuesday, April 2.
- Burns Named Account VP of Member Business
February 25, 2013 - Burns will help businesses increase profitability and improve operating performance.
- Purdue Federal Donates to Veterans Home
February 15, 2013 — Purdue Federal staff delivered a special gift to the Indiana Veterans Home.
- Love Named Acct. Vice President of Business Development
January 30, 2013 - Jeff Love hired as account vice president of business development.
- Williams Retires from Purdue Federal
January 8, 2013 - Dave Williams has retired after more than 13 years with the credit union.