Competitive rates, low fees and convenience earned Purdue Federal the honor of Best Checking Account since 2009 as voted by Journal & Courier readers.
Sensible Free Checking
Voted best checking since 2009, Sensible Checking lets you earn interest on balances of $1,000 or more and is free in one of three ways.
- Online and Mobile Banking (and a free iTunes or Android app)
- Paperless statements and online bill pay
- My Budget (free online budgeting tool to track expenses)
- Custom account alerts via email or text message
- Deposit or print checks right from your computer
Free Student Checking
Our free student checking is designed to help students build smart spending habits - without the hassle of monthly fees! It is available for full-time students under age 25.
Click Learn More for details.
Reloadable Visa Debit Cards
Load. Spend. Reload.
Accepted almost everywhere Visa debt is accepted, reloadable debit cards let you load money, spend and reload the card again and again.^
A reloadable debit card is a great option for frequent travelers, teens and people without traditional checking accounts or who use check-cashing services. Purchase your reloadable card at any Purdue Federal branch.
- Accepted at point-of-sale terminals, ATMs and online.
- Get cash back for free at a point-of-sale terminal.
- Safer than carrying large amounts of cash.
- Receive text messages with your balance each time a transaction is made.
- Load money for free.
- Monthly maintenance fee waived with direct deposit.
- Get the power of plastic without the risk of debt.
Multiple debit card designs to choose from.
Stop by a branch and walk out with your new card - cards are printed instantly while you wait. You’ll only find these designs here at Purdue Federal.
High School Debit Card Designs:
^Membership eligibility required. Purchase fee of $4.50. Monthly maintenance fee of $4.95. Maintenance fee begins in second month after card is activated and continues until card reaches $0 balance. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $15. See full details at www.atirareload.com.