Voted Best Checking Around.
Purdue Federal checking has been voted best by Journal & Courier readers since 2009. Try it today and see why it continues to beat the competition!
Meet just 1 of the 3 and your checking is free!
Which option fits you best?
- Set up a monthly direct deposit into your checking account.
- Maintain a minimum of $2,500 in average daily household balances (includes any combination of Purdue Federal loan, deposit, or Investment Services Located at Purdue Federal Credit Union balances).
- Transact your checking account using our online and mobile services each month (enroll in eStatements and omit paper checks and teller-assisted transactions).
More Free Checking Perks:
- Earns Interest*
- Custom Debit Card Designs - Choose your favorite!
- Print and Deposit Checks Online
- Online and mobile banking - Including iPhone + Android apps!
- Paperless Statements
- Account alerts via email and text messages
- Relationship Rewards (loan discounts/CD bonuses)
- Sophisticated 24/7 Fraud Monitoring
- Nationwide Surcharge-Free ATMs and Branch Locations
Choose your favorite debit card design.
University / College Designs:
High School Designs:
Purdue Federal Design:
Relationship Rewards Earn You More.
The deeper your relationship with Purdue Federal, the greater the benefits you will enjoy as a member. We offer three Relationship Rewards tiers based on your average daily household balance at the credit union. Earn up to .40% on a share certificate bonus or auto loan discount with a Sensible Checking account.
*Checking accounts and debit cards subject to credit approval. $6 monthly fee applies to Sensible Checking account if none of the three options are met. Interest available for Select/Premier tiers only. Interest accrues on daily balances of $1,000 or more. Signature-based debit transactions receive rewards bonus points. PIN transactions are not eligible for bonus points. Membership eligibility required. See Guide to Member Services and Fee Schedule for full disclosures.