Trust us to be your financial partner for life. Whether you are a parent of a student or attend college yourself, we can help you build a solid financial foundation today that begins with a free student checking account.
FREE Student Checking
Our free student checking is designed to help students build smart spending habits. With branches and ATMs all over campus, it can’t be beat! It is available for full-time students under age 25.
Voted best bank and checking account in West Lafayette.
- No monthly service fee
- Online and mobile banking
- Deposit checks anytime from your computer
- Print checks online and pick up at any branch
- Paperless statements and online bill pay
- Custom account alerts via email and text
- 30,000+ Nationwide Surcharge-Free ATMs and 4,000+ Branch Locations
- 2 branches on Purdue University Campus (walking distance from nearly anywhere on campus)
- 1 branch on Ivy Tech’s Lafayette Campus
- Several ATMs located on Purdue University Campus (including some Residence Halls)
- Popmoney - pay people with your phone!
Student Rewards Visa
Good for emergencies and overdraft protection for your checking account. Exclusive Purdue University designs with free My Rewards for brand-name merchandise, gift cards, travel and cash back.
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer or Cash Advance Fees
- Low Credit Line for Students
- 1.9% APR on Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advances for the first 12 months
- Fixed Rate
- Free My Rewards Program : Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend!
- Overdraft Protection for Purdue Federal Checking
- Paperless Statements
- Exclusive Visa Discounts at Top Retailers
Private Student Lending
A better way to pay for college.
With the cost of education on the rise, the gap between college cost and available financial aid is growing wider every year. As a result, many students and families have resorted to higher-cost private student loans to fill the funding gap.
With our Credit Union Student Choice private loan solution, students will achieve their dream of a higher education, without the higher price tag often associated with private student loans.
- No origination or pre-payment fees
- Extremely competitive rates
- Flexible repayment options
- Easy online application and 24/7 call center services
- Convenient line-of-credit that helps you secure financing for your entire undergraduate career*
*Subject to credit qualifications and annual review. Student loans available only for approved higher education institutions.
Simple Ways for Parents to Send Money
Deposit checks from your computer.
Here are a few other ways we make it easy to add money to their account:
- Bank-by-phone 24 hours a day.
- Stop by a Credit Union Service Center (shared branch) and make a free deposit.
- Use your mobile phone to transfer funds.
- Use eFunds transfer in online banking to move funds between any of your credit union or bank accounts.
- Popmoney: Send money directly to your kid’s account.
*Checking accounts and debit cards subject to approval. Membership eligibility required.