Simplified and secure tools for your business banking needs
We know that efficiency and productivity are top priorities for any business owner. That’s why we offer business banking tools that allow you to tap into your Purdue Federal accounts quickly and securely so that you can manage your money and get back to work.
Secondary User Access
Need to share access to your accounts with other members of your team? Instantly create, modify and remove additional users and determine how much access they will have.
ACH Client Single Sign-On
No need to remember multiple websites and passwords anymore! Members who utilize ACH Client can securely login with our single sign-on feature.
- Get up-to-the-minute balance information on all your accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Review recent transactions
- Reorder checks
- Download financial data to budgeting software
- Sign up for text or email notifications that alert you to low balances or other important account information
- Deposit checks from anywhere using your mobile device camera22
- Request a cashier’s check to be printed and pick it up at any branch
- Set up a travel notification for your cards when you're out of town
- Activate a new card instantly
- Redeem your cash rewards points instantly
- Report if your card is lost or stolen
- Report if you suspect fraudulent activity on your card
- Pay bills in a matter of minutes with our Pay a Bill feature
- Connect with other financial institutions for external transfers
Other Services and Features
- Review your My Member Perks® status
- Paperless statements available
- Send and receive secure direct messages with Member Services
- Update your contact information easily
- Biometric Login through mobile app using your device's Face ID or Touch ID
- Two-Factor Authentication for select actions and new logins for extra security
If you have forgotten your password, the "Forgot Password" feature will allow you to log in and change your password. To change your password, follow these steps:
Step 1: Enter the requested personal authentication information. Click "Submit".
Step 2: Complete the additional identity verification.
Step 3: Enter and confirm your new password. Click "Submit Password".
Once your password has been changed, you will receive immediate access to your online accounts. If you have questions regarding these steps, please contact Purdue Federal at 800.627.3328.
Your browser saves a copy of Web pages you access in a special folder called a cache. Sometimes an older version of the login page is still in the cache and your browser does not load the new page when you try to log in. Try emptying your cache. (See your browser help for instructions on emptying the cache or clearing the history.) Then close and reopen your browser and try logging in again.