Planning to grow your business? With more than 60 years of combined business lending experience, Member Business Services loan officers have the expertise to find the best solution for your business. We offer a variety of short-term and long-term financing options with competitive rates and terms.
All loan approvals, underwriting, processing and servicing is done right here in our community so you always get the personal, professional service you expect.
Equipment and Vehicle Loans1
- Secured Term Loans
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- No Pre-Payment Penalties
- Origination and Documentation Fees May Apply
Businesses meeting membership requirements must complete and sign the Member Business Loan Application at the time of application and provide documentation as follows:
- Entity Formation Documentation (if not on file)
- Three Years of Corporate Federal Tax Returns (all pages, statements, forms and schedules)
- Three Years of Financial Statements (profit and loss, and balance sheet)
- Interim Financial Statements for Current Year
- Three Years of Personal Federal Tax Returns (all pages, statements, forms and schedules)
- K-1s for All Pass-Through Business Entities Reported on Schedule E
- Current (signed and dated) Personal Financial Statement: Download Here
|Loan Type||Additional Required Documentation (as applicable)|
See our Guide to Member Business Services for full disclosures.
1Subject to credit approval. Origination and documentation fees may apply. 4.50% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) valid only on new Purdue Federal commercial equipment or vehicle loans, or refinances from another lender with terms up to 60 months. Typical repayment example for a loan of $100,000 at 4.50% APR is $1,864.30 per month for 60 months. Offer valid October 1, 2018, through January 31, 2019. Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA.