- 6th Annual LaPorte Community Shred Day
April 10, 2018—Purdue Federal will host its sixth annual LaPorte Community Shred Day from 10 a.m. to Noon, on Saturday, April 28.
- 9th Annual Lafayette-West Lafayette Community Shred Day
April 10, 2018—Purdue Federal will host its ninth annual Lafayette-West Lafayette Community Shred Day from 9 a.m. to Noon, on Saturday, April 21.
- 2018 Board Elected
April 4, 2018—Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal), a member-owned cooperative governed by a nine-member volunteer board of directors, held its 2018 Annual Meeting and board election on Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
- 2018 Annual Meeting to Be Held
March 28, 2018—Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) will hold its 2018 Annual Meeting at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3.
- Purdue Federal Donates to Joyful Journey
February 14, 2018—Purdue Federal staff recently delivered a special gift to Joyful Journey—a check for $2,870.
- DeSmet Named Account Vice President of Business Services
January 24, 2018 – Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) has announced the hiring of Jon DeSmet as account vice president of Member Business Services.
- Mortgage Team Changes Announced
January 12, 2018 – Named Best Mortgage Lender since 2009 by Journal & Courier readers, Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) announces the retirement of Mark Johnson and promotion of Janelle Brinn.
- Purdue Federal Opens Newly Renovated Win Hentschel Blvd. Branch
January 8, 2018 — Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) announces the grand re-opening of its newly renovated Win Hentschel Blvd. Branch located at 1551 Win Hentschel Boulevard in West Lafayette, Ind.
- Purdue Federal Awarded Desjardins Youth Financial Education Award
October 2, 2017 — Purdue Federal Credit Union was recently awarded the Desjardins Youth Financial Education Award
- Purdue Federal Names Feeney VP of Retail Sales and Service
August 23, 2017— Purdue Federal has announced the hiring of Laura Feeney as Vice President of Retail Sales and Service. In her position, Feeney is responsible for membership growth and retention by ensuring Purdue Federal team members have the skills, res
- Purdue Federal Promotes Musser To Senior Vice President
July 25, 2017—Purdue Federal Credit Union has announced the promotion of Brain Musser to Senior Vice President of the Credit Union.
- Three Purdue Federal Employees Receive Award From Junior Achievement
July 25, 2017—Purdue Federal Credit Union was awarded three “Thank You” awards from their local Junior Achievement Office.
- Purdue Federal, Brees Dream Foundation Donates to PALS
July 14, 2017—Purdue Federal President and CEO Bob Falk presented a $50,000 check from Purdue Federal and The Brees Dream Foundation to PALS Director Bill Harper on Tuesday, July 11.
- Purdue Federal Provides Bikes, Financial Literacy to PALS Campers
July 14, 2017— Eight children cruised the bicycle aisle with Purdue Federal President and CEO Bob Falk, and Vice President of Information Technology Matthew Lerzak the morning of July 12 at the West Lafayette Walmart store.