- Blog: What is the credit union difference, anyway?
If you’ve learned about credit unions (CUs), you may have heard about the “credit union difference.” But what exactly does that mean?
- Blog: Budgeting 101: Tips for Students
Check out these tips to help you develop a budget and spend wisely during college!
- Blog: How to Spend Safely in the Time of COVID-19
We continue to encourage our members to stay safe. Here are a few tips to make it easier!
- Blog: Get ready for campus living with Boiler Bingo from Purdue Federal!
Learn more about out DIY virtual orientation for new Boilermakers.
- Blog: Five Reasons You Shouldn't Withdraw Large Amounts of Cash
- Blog: Teach Kids about Spending, Saving, and Sharing with a DIY Moon Jar!
April is CUNA Youth Month, so we have a fun DIY project for our youth members: making a moon jar!
- Blog: 5 Tips for Using Your First Credit Card
Credit cards are a great asset in an emergency and for establishing credit for your future.
- Blog: A Short Guide to Car Shopping
Check out these steps to consider when you’re ready to shop for your new vehicle.
- Blog: Five DIY Holiday Decor Ideas
Save money and have fun with family by creating some homemade crafts for the holidays.
- Blog: How to Stick to a Last-Minute Holiday Shopping Budget
Sticking to your gift buying budget, even at the last minute, can help you feel a little less stressed as you take on the other responsibilities of the season.
- 10th Annual Lafayette-West Lafayette Community Shred Day
April 12, 2019- Purdue Federal will host its 10th annual Lafayette-West Lafayette Community Shred Day from 9 a.m. to Noon, on Saturday, April 20.
- 113th & Broadway Branch Ribbon Cutting
September 11, 2019- Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) will hold an official ribbon cutting for our brand new branch in Crown Point on Friday, September 13 at the corner of 113th and Broadway.
- 2019 Board Members Elected
April 17, 2019- Purdue Federal held its 2019 Annual Meeting and board election on Tuesday, April 16, 2019, at the Kurz Purdue Technology Center in the Purdue Research Park.
- 50,000 Dollars Donated to PALS
July 11, 2019- Purdue Federal with The Brees Dream Foundation gifted $50,000 to the Purdue Athletes Life Success program.
- 7th Annual LaPorte Community Shred Day
April 12, 2019- Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) will host its seventh annual LaPorte Community Shred Day from 10 a.m. to Noon, on Saturday, April 27, at its Monroe Street Branch located at 3404 Monroe Street in LaPorte.
- Banzai Financial Literacy for Local Schools
April 17, 2019- April is National Financial Literacy month, but Purdue Federal focuses on financial literacy year-round by offering free resources like Banzai! for local schools.
- Celebrating 50 Years
February 25, 2019- Fifty years ago, Purdue Federal was founded on Purdue University's West Lafayette campus by a small group of Purdue employees searching for a place where they, their families and their fellow employees could save and borrow money safely
- Purdue Federal and Purdue RecWell Partner to Provide Financial Wellness for Boilermakers
October 9, 2019- Purdue Federal along with Purdue Recreation & Wellness bring financial wellness to Boilermakers through a financial wellness program called Boiler Financial Track.
- Purdue Federal Donates to Hope Springs
February 21, 2020- Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) staff recently delivered a special gift to Hope Springs: a check for $2,730.