- Get ready for campus living with Boiler Bingo from Purdue Federal!
Learn more about out DIY virtual orientation for new Boilermakers.
- Teach Kids about Spending, Saving, and Sharing with a DIY Moon Jar!
April is CUNA Youth Month, so we have a fun DIY project for our youth members: making a moon jar!
- Five Reasons You Shouldn't Withdraw Large Amounts of Cash
- Purdue Federal Donates to Hope Springs
February 21, 2020- Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) staff recently delivered a special gift to Hope Springs: a check for $2,730.
- Purdue Federal and Purdue Recreation & Wellness Partner to Provide Financial Wellness for Boilermake
October 9, 2019- Purdue Federal along with Purdue Recreation & Wellness bring financial wellness to Boilermakers through a financial wellness program called Boiler Financial Track.
- 113th & Broadway Branch Ribbon Cutting
September 11, 2019- Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) will hold an official ribbon cutting for our brand new branch in Crown Point on Friday, September 13 at the corner of 113th and Broadway.
- 50,000 Dollars Donated to PALS
July 11, 2019- Purdue Federal with The Brees Dream Foundation gifted $50,000 to the Purdue Athletes Life Success program.
- Banzai Financial Literacy for Local Schools
April 17, 2019- April is National Financial Literacy month, but Purdue Federal focuses on financial literacy year-round by offering free resources like Banzai! for local schools.
- 2019 Board Members Elected
April 17, 2019- Purdue Federal held its 2019 Annual Meeting and board election on Tuesday, April 16, 2019, at the Kurz Purdue Technology Center in the Purdue Research Park.
- 10th Annual Lafayette-West Lafayette Community Shred Day
April 12, 2019- Purdue Federal will host its 10th annual Lafayette-West Lafayette Community Shred Day from 9 a.m. to Noon, on Saturday, April 20.
- 7th Annual LaPorte Community Shred Day
April 12, 2019- Purdue Federal Credit Union (Purdue Federal) will host its seventh annual LaPorte Community Shred Day from 10 a.m. to Noon, on Saturday, April 27, at its Monroe Street Branch located at 3404 Monroe Street in LaPorte.
- Celebrating 50 Years
February 25, 2019- Fifty years ago, Purdue Federal was founded on Purdue University's West Lafayette campus by a small group of Purdue employees searching for a place where they, their families and their fellow employees could save and borrow money safely