Simple mobile and online payments virtually anywhere you can use your Visa Card with our digital wallet solutions.
Pay online the easier way with Visa Checkout and your Purdue Federal Visa Credit Card.
Say hello to a simple, speedy and safe new way to get through online checkout.
- Pay with a single login from any device
- Guard your data behind multiple layers of security
- Keep earning the card rewards you love
Look for the Visa Checkout button when you shop online.
Apple Pay changes how you pay with breakthrough contactless payment technology and unique security features built right into iPhone 6 or greater. So you can pay in an easy, secure, and private way.
Use Apple Pay with iPhone® 6 or greater and or an Apple Watch to pay in stores without swiping your cards and in apps without entering payment and contact information. Just pay with a single touch of your ﬁnger using Touch ID™.
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay with Google. It brings together everything you need at checkout and keeps your payment info safe in your Google Account until you're ready to pay.
Plus, Google Pay makes it easy to keep track of purchases, redeem loyalty points, and get personalized suggestions to help you save time and money.
Samsung pay lets you enjoy the great features, benefits and rewards of your favorite Visa.
Use your Samsung device* to pay for things like:
- Picking up a coffee or a quick bite to eat.
- Going to the movies or grabbing some snacks at the game.
- Shopping for clothes, gadgets, sporting goods and more.
Accepted at merchants where you see either of these icons:
* Available on Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7 active, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/pay for complete list and contact your bank or financial institution to verify supported cards.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.