When federal aid just isn't enough, we're here to help!
Whether you're a student yourself or the parent of a student, Purdue Federal can help fill funding gaps federal financial aid can leave behind.
Private Student Lending
A better way to pay for college.
The cost of college continues to rise, forcing many students and families to resort to higher-cost private student loans to fill funding gaps. As a not-for-profit lender, Purdue Federal has a unique ability to help members and families by offering our Student Choice private lending solution that features:
- No origination or pre-payment fees
- Lower interest rates
- Flexible repayment options
- Easy online application and approval
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career*
Have questions about the best way for you to navigate paying for college? The Credit Union Student Choice National Webinar Series covers a variety of topics pertinent to making smart decisions in this area.
Webinar topics include:
- Preparing for college
- Federal student aid (FAFSA)
- Refinancing student loans
- Finding college scholarships
- Applying for student loans
- Student loan repayment process