January 14, 2021
New Features for Pay a Member
Using Pay a Member just got a little more convenient! Starting today, you can send money more ways and make quick changes right in digital banking.
You can now:
- Send payments to email addresses or Pay a Member IDs
- Re-enroll via digital banking
- Change your Pay a Member ID three times a year
September 17, 2020
Card Services are now on the menu!
In digital banking, that is. We’ve conveniently grouped all of the debit or credit cardrelated services together in one spot. You’ll now find the following features under “Card Services” in the menu:
- Card Activation - NEW!
- Cash Rewards
- Lost and Stolen Cards
- Report Card Fraud
- Travel Notifications
This includes Card Activation, our new feature that allows you to quickly and easily activate a card online. You just need the last 4 digits of the card you want to activate!
Easily view account and routing numbers for direct deposits and electronic transfers.
Need information for direct deposit of payroll with your employer, electronic transfers to other financial institutions, or for other electronic payments such as bills, taxes, and payment apps?
Just click “Account & Routing Numbers” under “Accounts” in digital banking or at the top of the “Accounts” module on the home page of digital banking.
View your mobile deposit history on your desktop.
Want info about a mobile deposit you made? You can now see your mobile deposit history when you log in on a desktop. Just go to “Mobile Deposit History” under “Accounts.”
Check out Payoff a Loan in digital banking.
Have a personal or auto loan with Purdue Federal? Payoff a Loan in digital banking can be found under “Payments.” It allows you to see when you can pay off your loan and easily complete your loan payoff.
August 24, 2020
Pay a Member
Introducing our new member-to-member payment system! It allows Purdue Federal Credit Union members to instantly transfer money to each other. (Think PopMoney, but created by us, for you!)
How do I enroll?
- Step 1: Select “Pay a Member” under “Payments” in digital banking.
- Step 2: Create a Pay a Member ID. This can't be the same as your digital banking username, for security reasons. This is what others will type in to send you money.
- Step 3: Choose which of your Purdue Federal checking accounts your money will be drawn from and deposited into whenever you use Pay a Member. These are defaults, but you can change them anytime!
- Step 4: Enroll! Once you’ve enrolled, you can send money to other Purdue Federal members who are already enrolled. Simply input their Pay a Member ID and the amount you’d like to send.
Do both members have to be enrolled in Pay a Member to transfer funds?
Yes, currently both members must be enrolled to be able to send money through Pay a Member.
What information do I need to send another member money?
You only need the Pay a Member ID of the member receiving funds from you, not their digital banking username. Members should avoid giving out their digital banking username to help ensure their account stays secure.
What are the benefits of using Pay a Member?
Pay a Member is more convenient for Purdue Federal members, thanks to:
- Immediate transfers
- No fees
- No additional apps
Have questions? Contact us at 765.497.3328 or 800.627.3328.