$avers & $ense Club SavingsReviews
We know how important financial literacy is to our youth and our community. It's why Purdue Federal actively volunteers in dozens of local classrooms around the Greater Lafayette area.
With this account, kids are invited to participate in special activities each month aimed at helping youth learn to save and spend wisely. Get exclusive high school debit card designs here.
- $5 Minimum Balance
- Earn Interest Monthly
- Special Welcome Gift available: Get a Moonjar® Money Bank with Save, Spend and Share Sections, drawstring bag, and more goodies with your new account!
- We help children learn to LOVE to save. With every deposit your child can choose a gift from our well-stocked treasure chest.
- Use our free coin machine to empty those piggy banks!
DID YOU KNOW? We are the only financial institution to have student-run branches inside two area high schools at Lafayette Jeff High School and Harrison High School.
Free Student CheckingReviews
Students of all ages are eligible for student checking with debit card. No minimum balance required.
- Link to your child's account through online banking.
- Free financial literacy seminars and in-school presentations.
- Overdraft protection from a Purdue Federal Visa credit card or savings account.
- Branches inside Jefferson and Harrison high schools.
- Help your child learn to budget and manage money before leaving home.
- Build a strong credit history early to make getting student loans, renting an apartment and buying a car easier.
Show your school spirit with your favorite debit card design.
Now available for the following schools: Benton Central, Central Catholic, Faith Christian, Harrison, Lafayette Jeff, McCutcheon, West Lafayette, Ivy Tech and Purdue University.
Private Student Lending
When Federal aid isn't enough, we're here to help.
Whether you're a student yourself or the parent of a student, Purdue Federal can help fill funding gaps federal financial aid can leave behind.Reviews
A better way to pay for college.
The cost of college continues to rise, forcing many students and families to resort to higher-cost private student loans to fill funding gaps. As a not-for-profit lender, Purdue Federal has a unique ability to help members and families by offering our Student Choice private lending solution that features:
- No origination or pre-payment fees
- Lower interest rates
- Flexible repayment options
- Easy online application and approval
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career*