Dear Valued Member,
On behalf of our entire Purdue Federal team, I want to thank you for your patience and cooperation as our daily operations transformed during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees, members and communities.
After careful consideration and ensuring proper protocols are in place, I’m pleased to share we are now accepting appointments at most of our branches. Our goal for these appointments is to provide members who prefer in-person service with that opportunity while continuing to keep our employees and members safe. Until we finalize plans for modifying our branch layout to ensure safe social distancing, our branches will not be open for walk-in service.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Purdue Federal employees are encouraged to wear masks and our services pods will have Plexiglas shields.
- Members in the lobby are encouraged to wear a mask and not visit a branch if they’re experiencing COVID symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID.
- To comply with the CDC’s social distancing recommendations, a limited number of members will be allowed inside our branches at one time and members should stand six feet away from staff and other members.
- Coin counters are closed until further notice.
- Please bring as few people as possible with you to the branch.
To make an appointment at one of our branches, please call 765.497.3328 or 800.627.3328. For a complete list of our current hours and locations, please visit PURDUEFED.COM/LOCATIONS.
While we’re excited to serve members in our branches, we still encourage you to use digital banking, video tellers and our Contact Center whenever possible, as they are safer, more convenient alternatives.
We will continue monitoring guidance offered by the CDC and will share updates through social media and at PURDUEFED.COM/COVID19. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we continue working together to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all our members and employees.
President and CEO
We're here for you
Let’s work together. Call us at 800.627.3328 or email email@example.com to learn if you'd like to utilize any of the financial assistance options we're offering, or let us develop a specific plan to help with any financial burden during this crisis.