Dear Valued Member,
Purdue Federal Credit Union is proud to offer stability in a changing world. We’ve been here for you since 1969 and will continue to be here for you well into the future.
The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic brought many challenges over the last few months, and I want to thank you for your patience and cooperation as we worked to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees, members and communities.
I am happy to announce nearly all of our branch lobbies are now open and ready to serve you during normal business hours Monday through Friday. We ask that you schedule an appointment for Saturdays by calling 765.497.3328 or 800.627.3328. You can see a complete list of our hours and locations at PURDUEFED.COM/LOCATIONS.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Purdue Federal employees are required to wear masks and our services pods have Plexiglas shields.
- Members in the lobby are encouraged to wear a mask and not visit a branch if they’re experiencing COVID symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID.
- To comply with the CDC’s social distancing recommendations, a limited number of members will be allowed inside our branches at one time and members should stand six feet away from staff and other members as marked on the floor.
- Follow the enter and exit signage on the lobby doors to keep a one-way flow of member traffic.
- Lobby furniture has been removed until further notice.
- Please bring as few people as possible with you to the branch.
While we’re excited to serve members in our branches, we still encourage you to use digital banking, video tellers and our Contact Center whenever possible, as they are safer, more convenient alternatives.
I appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we’ve navigated this ever-changing situation. Our entire Purdue Federal team looks forward providing you with the best experience possible—whether in person, by phone or video teller, or through digital banking.
President and CEO
We're here for you
Let’s work together. Call us at 800.627.3328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn if you'd like to utilize any of the financial assistance options we're offering, or let us develop a specific plan to help with any financial burden during this crisis.