We love seeing your smiling face, but when you don't have time to visit us in person, we make it easy for you to conduct your business online with features like:
- Online bill pay
- Online check writing
(Request a check through online banking and send to the branch of your choice. Pick up anytime in the branch lobby or drive-up.)
- Paperless statements and loan applications
- Electronic alerts and funds transfers
- Free mobile app
- Popmoney person-to-person payments
(We’ve made paying someone and getting paid as easy as sending a text or email.)
How to Enroll in Online Banking
To get started, please follow these instructions.
Or view/download our handy eServices guide.
- Click the "Enroll Now" button below or in the dark gray box on the top left side of the www.purduefed.com.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions that display after you have clicked the “Enroll Now” link.
- Fill out the “Registration” form.
You will need the following information in order to register:
Full Name – The full name on the account for which you are registering.
PIN – The four-digit “PIN” you set when you opened your account. If you do not remember your PIN, call 765.497.3328 or 800.627.3328 for help.
Date of Birth – The “Date of Birth” of the primary owner of the account you are registering.
Account Number – The primary “Account Number” for which you are registering. Note: This number is the account number in front of any –XX suffix for the account.
Email Address – We highly recommend that you have a personal “Email Address” set up. We use this email address for notifications and alerts regarding your online banking account.
Phone – The phone number listed for the primary owner of the account you are registering.
- Enter a “User ID” and “Password”
Minimum 8 characters, Maximum 26 characters.
- Choose "Security Questions"
Choose three questions that are easy for you to remember the answers to, but would be hard for someone else to guess the answers. Answers must have more than three characters.
- Choose a security picture and phrase.
Choose a picture and create a phrase that will be easy for you to remember and recognize. These are used when you sign in so you can verify the online banking site you are logging in to is legitimate.