The Investment Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
Check the background of these investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Trust and Estate Planning
Trust services cover a wide range of asset management and trust administration topics, including:
- Living Trusts – Allowing you to specify how your assets are to be managed throughout your life.
- Testamentary Trusts – Established under your will to accomplish the long-term fulfillment of your wishes.
- Charitable Trusts – Means of designating assets to your favorite charity.
- Bill Payment services – An authorized bill payer assumes the duties of assuring all of your bills are paid in a timely fashion.
- Estate Planning – Work with an expert to establish a well-structured plan. You'll save on legal fees and taxes so that you can maximize the proceeds to your beneficiaries.
- Executor Services – An executor is the person (individual or corporate) named in your will who is responsible for carrying out your wishes specified in your will.
- Conservatorship Services – A conservator is named to manage the property of a minor or a person who is judged incapable of handling his or her own affairs.
- Investment Management – Receive expert advice and day-to-day active management of your investments.
Schedule an appointment today: Call 765.497.8847
*Investment Services Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.
**Prior to requesting a rollover from your employer sponsored retirement account to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), you should consider whether the rollover is suitable for you. There may be important differences in features, costs, services, withdrawal options and other important aspects between your employer sponsored retirement account and an IRA. Trust Services available through MEMBERS Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.