Trust and Estate Planning
Trust services cover a wide range of asset management and trust administration topics, including:
- Living Trusts – Allowing you to specify how your assets are to be managed throughout your life.
- Testamentary Trusts – Established under your will to accomplish the long-term fulfillment of your wishes.
- Charitable Trusts – Means of designating assets to your favorite charity.
- Bill Payment services – An authorized bill payer assumes the duties of assuring all of your bills are paid in a timely fashion.
- Estate Planning – Work with an expert to establish a well-structured plan. You'll save on legal fees and taxes so that you can maximize the proceeds to your beneficiaries.
- Executor Services – An executor is the person (individual or corporate) named in your will who is responsible for carrying out your wishes specified in your will.
- Conservatorship Services – A conservator is named to manage the property of a minor or a person who is judged incapable of handling his or her own affairs.
- Investment Management – Receive expert advice and day-to-day active management of your investments.
Check the background of these investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Larry Hyser, ChFC
*Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free (866) 512-6109. Non-deposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. Trust services available through MEMBERS Trust Company.