Start learning smart money habits early
It’s time to take that piggy bank to the next level! Help even your littlest ones learn the importance of saving with a Youth Savings Account.
- Designed for ages 0-17
- Free online financial wellness courses through our partners at Banzai!
- 24/7 access to digital banking on your smartphone or laptop
- Ability to link student accounts to parents’ through digital banking
- Opportunities for learning to budget and manage money before ever leaving home
What you need to open a Youth Savings Account:
- Social Security card, birth certificate or unexpired government-issued ID for minor
- $5.00 minimum opening deposit
- Social Security number
- Must have an adult as joint on the account. Adult must present an unexpired government-issued ID as well.
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.