Start learning smart money habits early
It’s time to take that piggy bank to the next level! Help even your littlest ones learn the importance of saving with a Youth Savings Account.
- Designed for ages 0-17
- Free online financial wellness courses through our partners at Banzai!
- 24/7 access to digital banking on your smartphone or laptop
- Opportunities for learning to budget and manage money before ever leaving home
What you need to open a Youth Savings Account:
- 0-13 must have a parent or legal guardian joint owner
- 14-17 parent or legal guardian owner optional
- Please reach out to a Purdue Federal representative for additional information
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
1 Membership eligibility required. Subject to approval. $5 deposit in Member Ownership Share required.