Get it done online or with our user-friendly app
We could do a deep dive into the inner workings of our financial systems. But really, here's everything you need to know: Our digital banking tools allow you to tap into your Purdue Federal accounts any time of day or night, making your busy life a bit easier.
- Get up-to-the-minute balance information on all your accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Review recent transactions
- Reorder checks
- Download financial data to budgeting software
- Sign up for text or email notifications that alert you to low balances or other important account information
- Deposit checks from anywhere using your mobile device camera
- Easily apply for new accounts or loans online
- Request a cashier’s check to be printed and pick it up at any branch
- Set up a travel notification for your cards when you're out of town
- Redeem your cash rewards points instantly
- Report if your card is lost of stolen
- Report if you suspect fraudulent activity on your card
- Activate a new card instantly
- Pay bills in a matter of minutes with our Pay a Bill feature
- Pay other members instantly using our Pay A Member feature
- Pay non-members using our Pay a Person feature
- Connect with other financial institutions for external transfers
Other Services and Features
- Quickly locate ATMs or Purdue Federal locations
- Review your My Member Perks status
- Save paper and enroll in paperless statements
- Send and receive secure direct messages with Member Services
- Update your contact information easily
- Biometric Login through mobile app using your device's Face ID or Touch ID
- Two-Factor Authentication for select actions and new logins for extra security
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
If you have forgotten your password, the "Forgot Password" feature will allow you to log in and change your password. To change your password, follow these steps:
Step 1: Enter the requested personal authentication information. Click "Submit".
Step 2: Complete the additional identity verification.
Step 3: Enter and confirm your new password. Click "Submit Password".
Once your password has been changed, you will receive immediate access to your online accounts. If you have questions regarding these steps, please contact Purdue Federal at 800.627.3328.
Available on Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7 active, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/pay for complete list and contact your bank or financial institution to verify supported cards.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.