Our list of benefits is pretty impressive
At Purdue Federal, the financial benefits don't stop at the credit union door. Every one of our members enjoys access to exceptional deals and discounts from a wide range of retailers and other businesses.
Thirsty Thursday: Free Pete Pop
- Every Thursday this school year is Thirsty Thursday! Just show your Purdue Federal Visa® Debit or Credit Card for a free Pete Pop at University Book Store.*
- Offer valid for all Purdue Federal cardholders - not just students!
- Drink up. It's our treat. Two convenient locations.
TruStage™ Auto Insurance Program
- Working with carefully selected auto insurance partners, the TruStage Auto Insurance Program** can provide discounted rates for credit union members, online services and 24/7 claims service.
- If you haven't compared auto insurance lately, it's a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
- Get your free quote online today or call 855.483.2149.
Parkwest Fitness Discounts
- Located at International Technology Center
1330 Win Hentschel Blvd., West Lafayette, IN
- Visit us at www.ParkwestFitnessWL.com
- Learn more about membership rates and services.
Credit Union Member Discounts
- The Invest in America program opens the door for credit union members to receive terrific discounts on many items and services.
- Great deals on cell phone plans, tax preparation, home security services, sports and entertainment tickets, theme parks, new cars, recreational vehicles and more.
- For more information, visit Love My Credit Union.
Save at Popular Retailers
- Take advantage of exclusive Visa® discounts at the places you already shop. Your Purdue Federal Visa qualifies you for unique offers from a variety of retailers.
- To learn more, visit Visa Discounts.
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.