The card that helps cover everyday expenses that can add up
School is an investment with a variety of expenses, so it’s nice to have a credit card with unlimited cash rewards on your side. Even better? You can enjoy a fixed rate and no fees. From buying books for class to filling up your gas tank, we’ll help you cover all the necessities. And we’ll do it with a card that helps you build credit.
Credit Card Features
- 1.9% intro APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances for an entire year with a 13.5%-17.5% fixed APR thereafter13.b
- Unlimited Cash Rewards let you earn 1 point per $1 spent, redeemable instantly; potentially earn up to .75 additional points per $1 spent, redeemable monthly based on My Member Perks®2
- Access free financial education and credit counseling
- No annual, balance transfer or cash advance fees
- Connect your card to your digital wallet for easy, secure payments
- Monitor card activity through our app
- Students ages 18 and older can qualify without a co-signer
What You'll Need to Apply
- Verifiable income
- An active Purdue Federal membership
- An unexpired government-issued ID (driver's license, Social Security card, etc.)
Purdue Federal Cash Rewards is a cash back only program for our Visa credit cardholders. You can redeem credit card rewards points as instant cash back into your checking or savings account, or as a donation to Purdue for Life (formerly Purdue Alumni Association) or John Purdue Club. Rewards points earned by all credit cards on the same account will be automatically combined and available for redemption through digital banking. Learn more.
Call 888.891.2435 from the home phone number on file with your account get receive a new PIN for your Purdue Federal Visa® Debit or Credit Card.
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
13.b Subject to credit approval. Visa Traditional: 1.9% Introductory APR for 12 months from date of account opening, then 15.5%-17.5% fixed APR based on creditworthiness. No Annual Fee. No Transaction Fees on balance transfer and cash advances. Up to 1% Foreign Transaction Fee on each transaction after conversion to U.S. dollars on Visa Traditional Rewards. Late Payment Fee up to $25. Returned Payment Fee up to $25. Other terms and conditions may apply. Membership eligibility required. Current Purdue Federal Visa accounts do not qualify for introductory promotion. Balance transfers and cash advances not eligible to earn rewards points.