The card that helps cover everyday expenses that can add up
School is an investment with a variety of expenses, so it’s nice to have a credit card with unlimited cash rewards on your side. Even better? You can enjoy a fixed rate and no fees. From buying books for class to filling up your gas tank, we’ll help you cover all the necessities. And we’ll do it with a card that helps you build credit.
Credit Card Features
- 1.9% intro APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances for an entire year with a 13.5%-17.5% fixed APR thereafter
- Unlimited Cash Rewards let you earn 1 point per $1 spent, redeemable instantly; potentially earn up to .75 additional points per $1 spent, redeemable monthly based on My Member Perks
- Access free financial education and credit counseling
- No annual, balance transfer or cash advance fees
- Connect your card to your digital wallet for easy, secure payments
- Monitor card activity through our app
- Students ages 18 and older can qualify without a co-signer
What You'll Need to Apply
- Verifiable income
- An active Purdue Federal Savings Account
- An unexpired government-issued ID (driver's license, Social Security card, etc.)
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.