Focus on getting better without worrying about the bills
Major illnesses, severe injuries and chronic conditions can cause considerable stress in your family. So can the big medical bills that follow. One way to protect your finances is with a Purdue Federal HSA, which helps you set aside money to cover doctors' visits, hospital stays, medication and more.
- Health Savings Accounts are designed for individuals and families with high-deductible medical insurance plans
- Contribute up to $3,600 per individual and $7,200 per family per year. (Age 55 and up: $4,600 for individuals and $8,200 for families.)
- Pre-tax contributions can help reduce your overall tax burden
- Qualified withdrawals are tax-free. Consult a qualified professional for details.
- No minimum balance or monthly service fees
- $5 membership share
- Free Visa® debit card for convenient access to funds
- Unused balance can be rolled over to the following year
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
Once you open an HSA, you may contribute up to $3,600 per individual and $7,200 per family per year. "Catch-up" contributions are available for account holders age 55 or older. See Rate sheet for details.