Whatever you need, we're here to help
Maybe you have a question or a suggestion. Or you want to tap into your accounts via telephone. At Purdue Federal, we know how important financial matters are to your peace of mind. No matter how you contact us, we'll do our best to make sure you come away satisfied with our service.
- Phone: 765.497.3328 or 800.627.3328
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Eastern Time
Saturday, 8 a.m.-Noon Eastern Time
- Fax: 765.497.7477
- Secure Email - for sending documents if you're not a member yet
- Live Chat
- For Support via Digital Banking: Visit Card Services in the digital banking menu to activate a card, report and block a lost or stolen card, or submit a travel notification after hours.
- For Support via Phone: Call 765.497.3328 or 800.627.3328 and press 1 to report and block a lost or stolen card after hours. If you are calling back regarding a fraud alert on your Visa Debit or Visa Credit card, press 2.
- Deposits and payments: Please mail deposits and credit card, loan and line of credit payments to: Purdue Federal Payment Processing, PO Box 66743, St. Louis, MO 63166-6743
- Other correspondence: Purdue Federal, PO Box 1950, West Lafayette, IN 47996
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.