Build your savings without tying down your money
The world of commerce moves at warp speed, and businesses may need instant access to cash for any number of reasons. That's what makes a Business Money Market Account so attractive. It offers an enhanced savings rate while allowing you to tap into your funds at a moment's notice.
- Minimum opening balance of $2,500
- Earn competitive dividends that generally exceed those of traditional savings accounts
- Multiple rate tiers mean that bigger balances can earn more
- Conveniently access cash through checks, digital banking or at Purdue Federal locations
- To open a Money Market Account, your business must first open a Business Savings Account and establish Purdue Federal membership
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.