Even small businesses have big-ticket needs
With an SBA 504 Loan, you can buy a new building, expand an existing facility or acquire heavy machinery without digging deep into your working capital. At Purdue Federal, Member Business Services can explain how this popular government-backed program can jump-start your next project or growth phase.
- Loans ranging from $150,000 to $5.5 million3
- Low, fixed interest rates on SBA portion of loan
- Repayment terms ranging from 10 to 20 years9.a
- Low down payments of 10% to 20%
Eligible SBA 504 Uses
- Purchase existing building
- Land acquisition and ground-up construction
- Expansion of existing building
- Finance building improvements
- Purchase equipment
Work with our Purdue Federal Business Services team with decades of commercial lending experience.