Access student-friendly features and free financial wellness from any high school or college campus
Our checking accounts are here for busy students anywhere. Think: No monthly fees, 24/7 digital banking and plenty of other features designed to make school spending easier.
- No monthly fees
- 24/7 access to digital banking on your smartphone or laptop
- Deposit checks from your phone
- Free electronic bill pay
- Access cash at a nationwide network of more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Create custom account alerts - via email and text - to alert you about important activity on your account6
- Make purchases online or at millions of stores worldwide that display the Visa logo
- Link your Visa® Debit Card to your smartphone with digital wallet and make one-tap payments with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, Google Pay™ or Visa SRC
- Earn $5 a month just by using your Visa® Debit Card 30-plus times with My Member Perks2
What you need to open your account:
Unexpired government-issued ID or Student ID
and Social Security Card
- $25 minimum opening deposit
Contact us for additional information for those under 18 years old or for alternative documentation options.
Student Checking for Minors
Open a Student Checking Account for someone under 18 years old.
Open an account for a minor
12 Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Available on Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/pay for complete list and contact a Purdue Federal representative to verify supported cards. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Payment methods shown not available in all countries or locations.
See pay.google.com/about for complete list of supported devices and contact a Purdue Federal representative to verify supported cards.
Available with select Garmin devices. Payment methods shown not available in all countries or locations.
See explore.garmin.com/en-US/garmin-pay/ for complete list of supported devices and contact a Purdue Federal representative to verify supported cards.
Available with select Fitbit devices. See availability at fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks.