Use a home equity line of credit for just about anything.
Renovations. Vacations. A home equity line of credit (HELOC) makes it all more affordable.
You probably know you can borrow money from your home’s available equity. But what exactly can you borrow money for? The possibilities are endless. Here are a few options:
- Add value to your home by remodeling your kitchen or adding a bathroom.
- Help your child with tuition and college expenses.
- Pay for your child's wedding expenses.
- Purchase a new vehicle.
- Go green and enhance your landscaping.
- Take that all-inclusive vacation you've been waiting for.
- Consolidate other high-interest debts.
A HELOC from Purdue Federal can help you do any of these things and more. It offers:
- Competitive Closing Costs
- No Prepayment Penalties
- No Minimum Draw at Closing
- Interest-Only Payment
- Make Payments Directly to Purdue Federal
So, what do you need to apply?
- Verifiable Income
- Unexpired Government-Issued ID
- Social Security Number
- Loan Amount
- Estimated Value of Your Home
- Primary Savings Account
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
Primary Residence Only