Our Diamond Status offers priceless perks
At Purdue Federal, we believe in rewarding loyalty. Through the My Member Perks® program, members earn points through their use of certain credit union products and services. Only the most loyal members - those who trust us to provide a wide range of financial solutions - qualify for Diamond Status. Perks include the biggest discounts available on certain loan types and our most points on credit card purchases.
- Free checking services, including unlimited digital banking tools
- A financial wellness check helps you evaluate your investment strategy, retirement plans and more
- Earn up to $5 a month for making regular use of your debit card, potentially $60 a year
- 0.60% discount on rates of qualifying loans
- Up to 0.60% added share certificate dividend rates
- 1.75 points for every $1 spent on Visa® Traditional Rewards credit card purchases and 2 points for every $1 spent on Visa Signature® credit card purchases redeemable immediately19
- One free box of standard checks per year
- See all the ways you can pile up points
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
My Member Perks is a program that continuously rewards you for your trust and loyalty to Purdue Federal Credit Union. Your entire relationship with the credit union qualifies you for a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Diamond Status based off the products and services you use. Each status offers a variety of perks designed for members at all stages of life. Perks include free checking, a monthly cash giveback, money saved on loan rates, and more!
19 Purdue Federal Visa Traditional Rewards Credit cardholders earn 1 Purdue Federal Cash Rewards point for every $1 spent. Purdue Federal Visa Signature Credit cardholders earn 1.25 Purdue Federal Cash Rewards points for every $1 spent. Rewards points will be available for redemption immediately and shown on the monthly account statement. Member's account(s) must be enrolled in paperless statements in order to earn and receive Rewards points each month, points do not expire. Member's credit card must be active at the time points are credited and redeemed. Other restrictions apply.