Start saving for a future filled with possibilities
Grandchildren and grand adventures. Old friends and new hobbies. Your golden years can shine with some of life's happiest moments. The key is to set aside enough money for a comfortable lifestyle. At Purdue Federal, our IRA Share Certificates come with competitive rates, plus tax benefits that can stretch your savings even further.
- Traditional and Roth IRA Share Certificates available
- Each IRA type offers unique tax benefits; consult your financial advisor for details
- Share Certificate terms from 12 to 60 months
- IRA dividend rates are 0.05% above regular Share Certificate rates
- Add as much as 0.60% to your Share Certificate rate (depending on your status) through My Member Perks2d(i)a
- After IRA Share Certificate is established, you are permitted to make one deposit per month
- $500 minimum deposit
To open an IRA Share Certificate with us, visit a branch or contact us today.
If you need assistance mapping out your financial future, our Investment Services Team can tailor a strategy to fit your unique needs.
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
2.d(i)a Share Certificate rate bonus for Silver Status members earn a .10 percent bonus on share certificate terms less than two years, or a .20 percent bonus on share certificate terms two years or more; Gold Status members earn .20 percent bonus on terms less than two years, or .40 percent bonus on terms two years or more; and Diamond Status members earn .30 percent bonus on terms less than two years, or .60 percent bonus on terms two years or more. Rate Perk is based on My Member Perk status prior to opening a new Share Certificate. The new certificate will not count toward the members My Member Perks status used to determine Rate Perk for the new or renewed Share Certificate. Rate Perk valid on new or renewed Share Certificates. Member's accounts must be in good standing and enrolled in paperless statements in order to earn and receive Rate Perk.