Just getting started? Let's put you on the right path.
At Purdue Federal, we believe in rewarding loyalty. Through the My Member Perks® program, you can earn points by using certain credit union products and services. If you've just joined us - or are just beginning your financial journey - chances are your point total is under 20. No worries. You still qualify for plenty of added value, and you'll have many chances to raise your score in the near future.
- Free checking services, including unlimited digital banking tools
- A financial wellness check helps you evaluate your investment strategy, retirement plans and more
- Market pricing on loans and dividend-bearing deposit accounts
- 1 point for every $1 spent on Visa® Traditional Rewards credit card purchases and 1.25 points for every $1 spent on Visa Signature® credit card purchases redeemable immediately19
- See all the ways you can pile up points
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
My Member Perks is a program that continuously rewards you for your trust and loyalty to Purdue Federal Credit Union. Your entire relationship with the credit union qualifies you for a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Diamond Status based off the products and services you use. Each status offers a variety of perks designed for members at all stages of life. Perks include free checking, a monthly cash giveback, money saved on loan rates, and more!
19 Purdue Federal Visa Traditional Rewards Credit cardholders earn 1 Purdue Federal Cash Rewards point for every $1 spent. Purdue Federal Visa Signature Credit cardholders earn 1.25 Purdue Federal Cash Rewards points for every $1 spent. Rewards points will be available for redemption immediately and shown on the monthly account statement. Member's account(s) must be enrolled in paperless statements in order to earn and receive Rewards points each month, points do not expire. Member's credit card must be active at the time points are credited and redeemed. Other restrictions apply.