This is our way of saying, 'Keep up the good work'
At Purdue Federal, we salute nonprofit groups that support our neighbors and strengthen our communities. Because every dollar makes a difference to these organizations, we offer a special checking account that keeps costs low and pays dividends that can be devoted to worthwhile programs and initiatives.
- Designed for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations with higher monthly transaction levels
- $100 opening balance
- $5 monthly fee (waived with paperless statements)
- Dividends paid on average daily balances of $5,000 or above
- 500 free transactions per month ($0.15 for each additional transaction)
- Free Digital Banking
- Free Visa® Debit Cards for fast purchases
- Free account transfers and cash processing
- Eligible for monthly earnings credit
- Access to nationwide network of surcharge-free ATMs