There's real comfort in having a bigger financial cushion
It's no longer big news that health care costs are soaring. But it can be a big deal when you're facing major medical bills. Health Savings Accounts have become a popular way to reduce the financial sting. Now you can step up your savings even further with specially tailored Share Certificates that pay higher dividend rates.
- Designed for individuals and families with high-deductible medical plans
- Save for medical expenses that include doctor bills, hospital costs, and prescription purchases
- 12-, 24- and 36-month certificates available
- Grow savings with competitive, fixed rates
- Add as much as 0.30% to your Share Certificate rate (depending on your status) through My Member Perks2
- $500 minimum balance
- Annual contributions may be tax-deductible and withdrawals are tax-free. Consult a qualified professional for details.
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.