There's real comfort in having a bigger financial cushion
It's no longer big news that health care costs are soaring. But it can be a big deal when you're facing major medical bills. Health Savings Accounts have become a popular way to reduce the financial sting. Now you can step up your savings even further with specially tailored Share Certificates that pay higher dividend rates.
- Designed for individuals and families with high-deductible medical plans
- Save for medical expenses that include doctor bills, hospital costs, and prescription purchases
- 12-, 24- and 36-month certificates available
- Grow savings with competitive, fixed rates
- Add as much as 0.60% to your Share Certificate rate (depending on your status) through My Member Perks2d(i)a
- $500 minimum balance
- Annual contributions may be tax-deductible and withdrawals are tax-free. Consult a qualified professional for details.
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
2.d(i)a Share Certificate rate bonus for Silver Status members earn a .10 percent bonus on share certificate terms less than two years, or a .20 percent bonus on share certificate terms two years or more; Gold Status members earn .20 percent bonus on terms less than two years, or .40 percent bonus on terms two years or more; and Diamond Status members earn .30 percent bonus on terms less than two years, or .60 percent bonus on terms two years or more. Rate Perk is based on My Member Perk status prior to opening a new Share Certificate. The new certificate will not count toward the members My Member Perks status used to determine Rate Perk for the new or renewed Share Certificate. Rate Perk valid on new or renewed Share Certificates. Member's accounts must be in good standing and enrolled in paperless statements in order to earn and receive Rate Perk.