Carry the Black & Gold with you.
Traditional Student Visa® Credit Card
Exclusive Purdue University Card Designs:
Tradtional Student Visa® Credit Card Features:
- Low, Fixed APR and No Annual Fee.
- Free Mobile App to monitor transactions and set up alerts.
- No Fees for Balance Transfers or Cash Advances.
- 1.9% Intro APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances for an entire year.*
- Unlimited Cash Rewards - Earn 1 point per $1 spent, redeemable instantly. Potentially earn up to .75 additional points per $1 spent, redeemable monthly based on My Member Perks.
- Modest credit line for students. Get access to a higher credit line after graduation.
- Overdraft protection for your Purdue Federal checking account.
- Free financial education and credit counseling.
- Students ages 18 and up can qualify without a co-signer.
What you need to apply for a Traditional Student Visa® Credit Card:
Even more ways a Purdue Federal Visa® Credit Card has your back:
*Subject to approval. No Annual Fee. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 1.9% APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances valid the first 12 months the account is open. Rate then reverts to assigned account rate. Current Purdue Federal Visa accounts will not qualify for introductory promotion. Balance transfers and cash advances not eligible to earn rewards points.