Free Student Checking
Our free student checking is designed to help students build smart spending habits. It’s why we don’t charge a monthly fee for your checking account – no matter what your balance is.
- No Monthly Fee
- No Minimum Balance
- Online Banking + Free Mobile App
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay with Apple Pay™
- Paperless Statements and Online Bill Pay
- Custom Account Alerts (via email and text2)
- Popmoney - pay people with your phone!
- Free Pete Pop every Thursday at University Book Store
with your Purdue Federal Debit or Credit card
- Earn $5 a month just by using your Visa Debit Card 30 or more times* with My Member Perks
Locations all over: here and your hometown.
- 2 branches on the Purdue University Campus
(walking distance from anywhere on campus)
- Several ATMs located on the Purdue University Campus
(including some Residence Halls and Food Courts)
- 1 branch on Ivy Tech's Lafayette Campus
- 30,000+ Surcharge-Free ATMs and 4,000+ Branch Locations all over the country!
- Find ATMs with your phone. Text your location—address, intersection, zip code OR city/state to 692667 (MYCOOP). You'll receive the location of the nearest CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM. Text "more" for additional locations.2
Exclusive college debit card designs.
Stop by a branch and walk out with your new card - cards are printed instantly while you wait. You’ll only find these unique designs here at Purdue Federal.
New Designs Coming Soon!
See even more card designs here.
*Subject to approval. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for Purdue Federal Student Checking is 0.00% APY for all balances. Membership eligibility required.
2Data rates for your mobile device may apply. Please see the Online, Mobile and Text Banking Services Agreement for full disclosures.