Your Silver Status comes with exceptionally shiny rates
At Purdue Federal, we believe in rewarding loyalty. Through the My Member Perks® program, members can earn points by making use of certain credit union products and services. As your finances grow stronger, you might open additional accounts, take out a loan or two, and slide into Silver Status. Awaiting you are better rates on loans and share certificates, as well as added perks for all types of card purchases.
- Free checking services, including unlimited digital banking tools
- A financial wellness check helps you evaluate your investment strategy, retirement plans and more
- Earn up to $5 a month for making regular use of your debit card, potentially $60 a year
- 0.15% discount on rates of qualifying loans
- Up to 0.20% added share certificate dividend rates
- Up to 1.1 points for every $1 spent on Visa® Traditional Rewards credit card purchases and 1.35 points for every $1 spent on Visa Signature® credit card purchases redeemable immediately19
- See all the ways you can pile up points
Purdue Federal Credit Union serves members worldwide and operates branches throughout Greater Lafayette, Crown Point and La Porte, Indiana.
My Member Perks is a program that continuously rewards you for your trust and loyalty to Purdue Federal Credit Union. Your entire relationship with the credit union qualifies you for a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Diamond Status based off the products and services you use. Each status offers a variety of perks designed for members at all stages of life. Perks include free checking, a monthly cash giveback, money saved on loan rates, and more!
19 Purdue Federal Visa Traditional Rewards Credit cardholders earn 1 Purdue Federal Cash Rewards point for every $1 spent. Purdue Federal Visa Signature Credit cardholders earn 1.25 Purdue Federal Cash Rewards points for every $1 spent. Rewards points will be available for redemption immediately and shown on the monthly account statement. Member's account(s) must be enrolled in paperless statements in order to earn and receive Rewards points each month, points do not expire. Member's credit card must be active at the time points are credited and redeemed. Other restrictions apply.